Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Check in here

Hey all Big Dave here.....Wazzzzzzzzzuuppppppppppppppp !!

Hi all,

I am Bryan and I drive a 2014 Wrangler Rubicon X and the wife drives an 02 Grand Cherokee Limited. Good to have the site back up and running. Excited for CCOR 2.0!

Hello all,
    My name is Saylor, I'm from Wilmington NC now living in Little River SC. My girlfriend wheels a 05 WK and I wheel whatever I decide to own that week. I look forward to meeting all of you and building the future for our group!

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
    Hi, My name is Chad and I am new to the Jeeping / off-road world as of June 2014. I am now addicted and looking forward to learning more and making new friends! I live in Myrtle Beach, SC and have a 2009 Jeep Wrangler JKU.

Myrtle Beach
    What's up ladies & gents? I'm in the process of transitioning back into Myrtle Beach after 52 months of employment abroad. Woohoo...
    I started off w/ a 92 Cherokee Sport, SOLD. In 2012, I found a rare 98 Grand Cherokee Limited(ZJ) w/ the 5.9L(360) motor that was common in the Dodge trucks, Durango's/Dakota R/T models. Some say it is the 1st SRT8 since it was AWD. Let's just say, its a work in progress...
    My fiance & I are currently expecting a baby girl, due in April. You can be sure that she will grow up around off-roading and the outdoors.
    Looking forward to catching up w/ old and meeting new folks.
    Drive safe...

welcome newbee's and oldes. hope to see all on monday

Calabash, North Carolina, United States
    Hey my name is Stacey I live in Calabash, NC and drive a 87 Cherokee. I'm looking forward to meeting more of you and wheeling.

What's up fellas? It's been a while, my name is Dart. I own the Juggernaut Jeep. It's been down for a while but it's coming back.

Whats up guys. Been in Surfside since '93 and have had a few XJs over the years and enjoyed offroading and BS-in with other offroad enthusiast. Ive been spending the last two years getting my 88 K5 fixed up and right how I want it. Running a 4" lift, 33's, new interior and not more else. Right now piecing together a exhaust system to get it back out on the road (and hopefully off road). Just seeing whos around and might want to do a meet up sometime-Cesar